In the pursuit to expand our community relevance and impact, Manna is launching a Brick Campaign to expand our Garden facilities! This project includes:
- ADA Wheelchair Accessible Ramp and 6 foot Entrance Gate into the Garden.
- ADA Accessible Pathway in the Garden and through the new Greenhouse.
- Outdoor Classroom.
- Fencing and Irrigation Repairs.
Your purchase of an engraved brick today will:
- Ensure visitors of all ages and abilities can easily enter and access the Manna Garden and its educational programs.
- Create an outdoor multi-purpose classroom for food insecure youth and families, job skills training, garden and culinary programs.
- Celebrate the union between the Garden Project of Southwest Colorado and Manna, including the incorporation of TGP’s Garden Education Programs under the Manna umbrella.