Be a Part of History: Manna Garden Expansion Project
In the pursuit to expand our community relevance and impact, Manna is launching a Brick Campaign to expand our Garden facilities! This project includes:
- ADA Wheelchair Accessible Ramp and 6 foot Entrance Gate into the Garden.
- ADA Accessible Pathway in the Garden and through the new Greenhouse.
- Outdoor Classroom.
- Fencing and Irrigation Repairs.
Your purchase of an engraved brick today will:
- Ensure visitors of all ages and abilities can easily enter and access the Manna Garden and its educational programs.
- Create an outdoor multi-purpose classroom for food insecure youth and families, job skills training, garden and culinary programs.
- Celebrate the union between the Garden Project of Southwest Colorado and Manna, including the incorporation of TGP’s Garden Education Programs under the Manna umbrella.
- Ensure Manna’s increasing capacity for food security through enhanced protections from grazing deer, and more efficient irrigation for fruit and vegetable production.
- Support Manna’s effort to help La Plata County families and individuals achieve greater resilience and sufficiency through compassionate garden programs, job skills training, food security education, nourishing meals and supportive services.
Buy a personalized brick and make your lifetime impression in the Manna Garden! It’s simple, tax-deductible, and guaranteed to change lives.
For any further questions regarding your personalized Brick or the Garden Expansion Project, please contact Kyler Grandkoski, Manna's Garden Education and Food Security Program Manager, at email@example.com or 970-385-5095, ext 8.