Learn With Us
If you love cooking and working in a fast-paced environment, then the food service industry might be your calling. Enrolling in Manna’s Culinary Program can help prepare you for a longstanding career with a skill-set that offers new opportunities. We’ll work with you on resume writing and interviewing, plus you will graduate with a Culinary Certificate and Food Handlers Certificate, giving you the tools to begin your new career.
- Learn in a safe, supportive environment.
- Enter the food industry with knowledge of the field.
- Be mentored by people who understand the business and want to see you succeed.
- Be coached on how to secure a job, which includes resume writing and interview skills.
- Skills learned include: sanitation and safety, hot and cold food production, baking, nutrition, and basic job requirements.
The Manna Culinary Program sessions are five weeks long and go from Tuesday – Friday each week. As an enrolled student you are committing an average of 18 hours per week to the program. Even though the program is FREE, it is an intensive job training program for work in the food service industry. Approval into the program means you are committed to finding a job following graduation from the program.